Tableland is one of the most popular spot near mahabaleshwar.
One can see group of people enjoying the awesome scenic beauty .
This place gives you eternal peace of mind and you being at the top .
- What things do we have to know if we travel to Goa for the first time and what should we pack from home?
- Was lernst du nur auf Reisen?
- What effect will the implementation of GST have on the tourism industry?
- What are the safety tips which American tourists (women) should follow, while travelling to India?
- What is Eco-Tourism in Chhattisgarh?
View from the top edges is marvelous filled with sweet melancholy of chirping birds and grazing buffaloes and goats.
Its a non commercial place with as such no restrictions to roam around .
One can find shinning green grassland with tiny flowers and wild mushroom vegetation.Its like heaven in rainy season ..rain shower adds to the beauty of this place.
You can do horse riding and watch up-to a stretch of 6 km flat land, which is actually a flat hill,.You won’t find any fencing or anything to stop you from Jumping 😀
Nearby you can find chaiwala’s serving hot chai , maggi , vada etc and many local street food. Do take your water bottle and other edibles if you need with you as there is no vendor at the top.
We also played a lot of games like , lucky seven, throw the ring , glass pyramid and balloon shoot etc.
So, in all it was a really nice experience to visit this heaven’s abode on earth . Lets pull our sport shoes and gather our gang to visit Mahabaleshwer and nearby places this weekend only.
To know more about the places at a glance …do watch our video on youtube, which is one day trip to this place and nearby …