See it depends. The thing which must be understand is that Duronto gets priority after Shatabdi and Rajdhani. Being a version of non-stop train, the train usually arrives a point either on time, before time or delayed. Hence if it reaches a point before a time hence it is either looped or stranded at outer, hence physically when reaches the station it is late. And if is running late then will surely be looped. This is because being a non-stop train because of regulation of traffic overhead this train is stranded in midway. But when comes to Rajdhani, it has stops hence do have minimum time gap between two points. So the traffic management is done accordingly. But for Duronto it is not so.
See the reaching time of Rajdhani and Duronto Express
- Warst du jemals daran interessiert, in ein Land wie Kuba oder Nordkorea zu reisen?
- How was the experience being an Indian and travelling to any of the South American countries?
- How much money is enough for a decent Ladakh Leh trip?
- What is the time to visit the tulip garden in Srinagar?
- What is the best cruise for mother daughter trip?
This is sdah 12260 Duronto reached late by 1 hour 20 minute still being non-stop and having 85 km/hr avrg speed and 140 km/hr mps
This is sdah Rajdhani reached on time. Have more stops, speed less than Duronto with avrg of 82 km/hr and mps of 130 km/hr.