First of all as an Indian I welcome you to India.
You will be pleased to know that you are about to experience a very beautiful place which will give you a glimpse of Indian History and Architecture.
In terms of Accomodation
- I saved up to travel to NY city alone after my high school graduation this month. What should I know beforehand about being a tourist there?
- How should I plan a Kanpur to Shimla round trip for 2-3 days in June, on a budget of 15K for 3 adults?
- I'm going on a 17 day self drive tour of Route 66. What lesser known places and things are there to see?
- I am planning a solo europe trip. Which transport (companies) would you recommend? I am trying to avoid planes, because I want to enjoy the scenery.
- Was sind die besten Orte in Paris (3 Tage) und Portugal (1 Tag) für einen ersten Timer?
Its easy for you to get Accomodation in Rajasthan. Before you come just make sure to make a list of places you plan to visit and search for the nearby Hotels
Also there are many Luxury Hotels chains (better to book beforehand) operating in Rajasthan (Jaipur,Jodhpur,Kota,Mount abu,Pushkar,Bharatpur and at many more places)
If in case you do not get a booking in a luxury hotel you can easily find a good, clean,hygienic and comfortable medium grade hotel which also serve meals.(can be booked on the spot)
In case you doubt on the services of any of the hotel you can see the reviews, websites(trip advisor).
I hope i am able to relieve your tension a bit.Believe you me your are going to enjoy this.
Recommedation:Do visit chowki dhani in jaipur
To get real taste of rajasthani food.
Enjoy your trip