You have a very interesting idea there! However, in a sense, you really are travelling through the passage of time. This is because we are travelling through the time at speed of light. Now if you want to either go to the future or the past, you would want to find a way to create an infinite amount of energy. Because in order to at or beyond speed of light, you will need an infinite amount of energy. If that’s too hard, you can a find a wormhole near to our solar system, and you could use that wormhole to travel to a different time period. Wormholes(Einstein-Rosen bridges) are hypothetical portals that will teleport you to a different place and time period. The existence of Wormholes was hypothesized by Einstein. The catch here is that wormholes do not exist. So basically all you need is a spacecraft that will travel faster than the speed of light or a wormhole that you can travel in.
Obviously the easier way, like Mr.O’Bryne mentioned, is to move to Hollywood. There, you can unravel your time travel imagination onto the big screen!
- Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem reisenden Beruf, der Reisen in verschiedene Länder beinhaltet. Derzeit bin ich CA-Finalist. Wofür soll ich mich entscheiden?
- Can you help me plan a week-long solo trip within Florida?
- I am planning a vacation to Goa with 2 friends for 4 days and 3 nights. What things should I do? Where should we stay in Goa?
- Wie plane ich einen 5-tägigen Ausflug von Mumbai nach Kerala?
- I am going inter-railing in July. What's the cheapest and most efficient way to get from London to mainland Europe?
Hope this helps!