Yes, you can do it but it’s risky because if your first flight gets delayed then you will not be able to board 2nd flight.
But if you have already booked your flight then follow the following steps:
1. Avoid bringing a check-in baggage. It will save your time at the baggage counter.
2. Do a web-check in. It helps in avoiding long queues at airport to get boarding pass. And you can directly go for security check if you only have cabin baggage. And also gate closes generally 25 mins before departure time of flight in domestic airlines. So you have approximately 35 mins after your arrival of first flight to board second flight.
- Does Internet work during a flight journey?
- Is it worth booking flights online?
- What things we can carry and cant carry to Sydney flight?
- Why do flight services charge refund charges and also cancellation refund convenience fee?
- How to cancel my SpiceJet flight ticket and get refund
3. While web check-in of your first flight, select aisle seat of a row which is closer to front exit. Because it will help you come out of plane in less time. Generally these front row seats are paid so then select whichever seat is nearer to front gate if you are tight on budget.
3. The most important one: Do not forget to pray during first flight.