Adding to the long list here
1. Sri Sairam’s Chats and Juice (Malleshwaram) – The menu contains 99 varieties of chats with names such as Ting-Tong, Hong Kong, Kiss and Crazy.
2. Egg Factory (St. Marks Road, JP Nagar and Whitefield) – Best place for all the egg lovers out there. Try the Classic French Toast.
- Was ist der Barkas-Bereich in Hyderabad?
- How to plan my first cost effective solo trip to anywhere in India
- What time of year is it best to visit Sierra Leone?
- What is the best ticket or pass option for my 65-year-old mother who is traveling alone to Tirupati at the end of May?
- Welche anderen Länder außer Indien sind bekanntermaßen schwer zu bereisen?
3. Donne Biryani (Balepet, Chickpet) – This is the inspiration for the many ‘Donne biryani’ joints in the city. I would call this the pioneer.
4. The Chocolate Room previously known as Indiana Fast Food(Brigade road) – This is a franchise found in many cities of India, but what makes this one special is the Indiana burgers you get here along with their traditional mayonnaise.
5. Brahmin’s Coffee Bar (Basavanagudi) – Idli, Vada, Khara bath, Kesari bath and Filter kaapi.
6. Meghana Foods (Jayanagar, Koramangala, Marathahalli, Residency road, Indiranagar) – Their mouth watering Hyderabadi biryanis.
7. Koshy’s (St.Marks Road) – One of the legendary breakfast places of Bangalore.
8. Iftar during the month of Ramadan or Ramzan (Mosque road, Frazer Town) – Get all your meat cravings fulfilled.
9. Karnataka Bhel House (Basavanagudi) – One of the oldest chat centres of Bangalore.
10. V B Bakery (VV Puram) – Bangalore’s most famous Iyengar’s bakery. Try the Rose Honey cake, Apple cake, Congress bun and cream puff.
11. O.G. Variar & Sons (Rajajinagar) – Their sweet and salt biscuits, plain cake, fruit cake, oma biscuits and masala buns are addictive.
Will keep updating as and when I remember.